Sunday, May 01, 2011

I have a Blog

I have 6 blogs. One of them was created for office training. Let's leave that aside.

I have 5 blogs. The one that meant to stimulate and inspire young generation into charitable activities for impoverished children, had 3 posts in total. All the posts sincerely called the youth for conscientious contribution. Last entry was in 2006. Friends dissembled. Fatigue murmured.

I have 4 blogs. Not really 4, as one of the blog was really a stray ray of inspiration that touched the surface of reality, spurred a few wavelets (5 posts) and died. Incidentally this was the one that was created to impress a girl who was never a friend and who understood English better than Bengali. Hence a blog in English. A poetry or two. Last entry in 2007

I have 3 blogs. Although one of them is not really my personal blog. It's a blog created by me all the same but a group of author can share their views/reviews on any artistic creation. Got immediate success with a catchy name and all, people who never got opportunity to write reviews in formal platforms, wrote with passion. I value this blog, as a relic of personal history, as I can hardly find any interest in this blog any more. I most dejectedly announce that I can hardly see what is there to appreciate in obtuse art forms. May be, hypocrisy of the artists and devaluation of the artistic media, has brought about this personal downfall. Over the years, I have changed and last I wrote in it, it was summer of 2008.

I have really 2 blogs. One of them is in Bengali and really is my oldest blog. By publication date, this is the blog where I published last. 's a poetry blog where one can clearly see the evolution of both style and theme starting from my early poems. Nearly all of them are heavily influenced by a number of my favorite poets - Rabindranath, Jibanananda, Shakti, Shankha, Binoy, Utpal. In recent years, most of the poems are focused towards infertility of poetic inspiration. As an excellent example of how poetic and realistic worlds are tied together in their fate, last post, after a few sporadic ones, was published in April of 2010. One year back.

So I have this one blog. In which I am writing now. Fighting against the fate of literary sterility, fighting against dissuading depressionism, fighting the hell out of demands of reality, I am writing. If I can't write anything else, I'll write how and why I could not. I'll talk about how many times in this very blog, I have started writing after getting brilliant idea, but after writing few paragraphs have fatalistically forsaken the children of my thought - unpropered and underdeveloped - as my dreams had been, all the time always. But now I want to complete this one piece of writing - and post. It is no way near being my best creation, not a masterpiece by its own face value. But I will show it the daylight in the memory of its superior predecessors. Here it comes, in this last blog - last post of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home